Tickets for Acropolis of Athens: Skip The Line
Skip the line and explore Athens' most visited Greek wonder
- Put on your non-slip shoes and skip-the-line to one of the world's most important architectural heritage sites, also known as the cradle of Western civilization
- Uncover the history as you walk amongst amazing ruins - you'll take some great photos!
- See the Parthenon - the most imitated building in the world
Time is precious, something the Acropolis has seen a lot of. Skip the line to this ancient Greek wonder, see the Parthenon - the most famous ancient Greek temple ever built, dedicated to Athena, the goddess of war - and get amazing views of Athens from the rocky outcrop.
The Acropolis has been studied for centuries and, still, no one's entirely sure how they did it! Try to figure it out for yourself as you skip the line and head for a solo exploration of the very cradle of Western civilization.
Marvel at the Parthenon, feel your jaw drop in the Dionysus Theater and enjoy the serene silence of the Sanctuary.
Check out the views from the rocky precipice and be sure to wear non-slip shoes! The 5th century BC surroundings weren't designed for high heels.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Acropolis site
- Guided tour
- Exchange your smartphone ticket for a paper one at Point 1) Athens Line stop #6 - Acropolis & Parthenon (Interchange) of the Gray Line (Yellow Buses) Open bus (Rovertou Galli 69, by Dionysos Zonar's Restaurant) between 08:30-14:30. There's no office there, please ask our representative with the yellow T-Shirt.
- You can also exchange it at the Keytours office at Athanasiou Diakou 26 (10 minutes from the Acropolis), open Mon-Fri 7:00-20:30, Sat-Sun 7:00-15:00 & 18:00-20:00
- After picking up your ticket, go to Point 2). To enter the Acropolis, walk 280m east on Dionysiou Areopagitou St until you reach the corner of Thrasillou St. The Acropolis entrance is in front of the Acropolis Museum
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Met deze warmte (31°) is het zeer gemakkelijk om hier zomaar voorbij te lopen 👍
Zeker een aanrader 👍👍👍
Figyelni kell, hogy a városnéző busz megállójában az ott lévő személyzettől kell kérni a jegyet, de ott nincs "bodé", ott állnak ők is.
The staff at Keytours office, where we picked up our tickets in paper form, was extremely kind and helpful.
Saved us approx. 3 hours of waiting by the entrance. We arrived to the venue at 9:30 AM, and the line was really scary at first sight. However, with this skip the line ticket, we swiftly entered like true VIPs. These tickets truly heightened our Acropolis experience.
VIP service for reasonable prices!
Un peu plus aléatoire pour récupérer les tickets : localisation pas évidente, c'est dommage mais pourrait être amélioré facilement