- Put on your non-slip shoes and skip-the-line to one of the world's most important architectural heritage sites, also known as the cradle of Western civilization
- Uncover the history as you walk amongst amazing ruins - you'll take some great photos!
- See the Parthenon - the most imitated building in the world
Time is precious, something the Acropolis has seen a lot of. Skip the line to this ancient Greek wonder, see the Parthenon - the most famous ancient Greek temple ever built, dedicated to Athena, the goddess of war - and get amazing views of Athens from the rocky outcrop.
The Acropolis has been studied for centuries and, still, no one's entirely sure how they did it! Try to figure it out for yourself as you skip the line and head for a solo exploration of the very cradle of Western civilization.
Marvel at the Parthenon, feel your jaw drop in the Dionysus Theater and enjoy the serene silence of the Sanctuary.
Check out the views from the rocky precipice and be sure to wear non-slip shoes! The 5th century BC surroundings weren't designed for high heels.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Acropolis site
- Guided tour
- Exchange your smartphone ticket for a paper one at Point 1) Keytours office at Athanasiou Diakou 26 (10 minutes from the Acropolis), open Mon-Fri 7:00-20:30, Sat 7:00-15:00 & 18:00-20:00, Sun 7:00-14:30 & 18:00-20:30
- After picking up your ticket, go to Point 2). To enter the Acropolis, walk 280m east on Dionysiou Areopagitou St until you reach the corner of Thrasillou St. The Acropolis entrance is in front of the Acropolis Museum
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
How to reach the Apostolou Pavlou redemption point:
Take the metro to Akrópoli follow Dionysiou Areopagitou St or cross through the archaeological site on the south side, at the intersection with Dionysiou Areopagitou St y Thrasyllou St.
mentioned on the Tiqets site and that was a very quick process. One suggestion is to go for 8:00 am and have sometime at the Acropolis before the MASS of tour groups arrive (8:30ish).our first 45 min were our best! Enjoy