- Join a local licensed guide and skip-the-line to one of the world's most important architectural heritage sites
- Uncover the history as you walk amongst amazing ruins - you'll take some great photos! See the Parthenon - the most imitated building in the world
- Enter the Dionysus Theater and Sanctuary, get a free Athens Guide magazine and an Athens map to carry on your exploring
Join a guide for an in-depth exploration of the Acropolis! Learn the history of this ancient Greek wonder, see the Parthenon - the most famous ancient Greek temple ever built, dedicated to Athena, the goddess of war - and get the most stunning views of Athens from the rocky outcrop.
There's loads to see at what's been the main attraction in Athens since the 5th century BC. Marvel at the Parthenon, feel your jaw drop in the Dionysus Theater, and enjoy the serene silence of the Sanctuary. Check out the views from up high and be sure to wear non-slippy shoes!
But first, meet your guide. They'll be waiting for you with an orange Athens Walking Tours sign at the Fresko Yogurt Bar.
Flash your handy mobile ticket and you're off up a rocky, sloping path to the heart of the Acropolis, Greece's treasured ancient citadel.
The Acropolis has been studied for centuries and, still, no one's entirely sure how they did it! Try to figure it out for yourself as you skip the line and take a guided tour into the very cradle of Western civilization.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Acropolis
- 90-minute English guided tour of the Acropolis, Dionysus Theater, and Sanctuary with a licensed guide
- Athens Guide magazine
- Map of Athens
- Food and beverages
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point
- The meeting point is at Fresko Yogurt Bar on 3 Dionysiou Areopagitou Street, at the start of the pedestrian walkway that goes from Hadrian's Arch to the Acropolis. Your guide will be holding an orange Athens Walking Tours sign
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your tour. The guide won't wait for latecomers
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro: Line M2 to Acropolis + a 2-minute walk.