- Really funny and sometimes pretty scary
- No tour is the same; you are part of the show!
- Awesome new show: Murder on the Zeedijk
Fear is a funny thing
The Amsterdam Dungeon brings together, an amazing cast of theatrical actors, special effects, stages, scenes, scripts, and a unique, exciting walkthrough experience that you can see, hear, touch, smell and feel. It is hilarious fun and sometimes a little scary.
How does it work?
The Amsterdam Dungeon is a must-see attraction in Amsterdam. It is a tour of 80 minutes through 500 years of Amsterdam’s most dark history. You will enter the Dungeon with a group of no more than 30 people and you will descend into the vaults of the Amsterdam Dungeon, where you will ‘enjoy’ all 11 shows. Tours leave every 10 to 15 minutes.
What will you experience?
The Amsterdam Dungeon has new and updated shows. You will laugh and scream nervously at the sight of burning witches. See, smell, listen and be afraid, very afraid. Meet the full cast of professional, theatrical actors who play gruesome characters, from the (not-so) fair judge to the threatening torturer. You will face many surprises along the way that will guarantee an experience that will make you laugh and scream at the same time.
- Tours are available in Dutch and English
- From Central Station tram 4, 9, 16, 24 & 25 exit at Spui (Rokin)
- Pregnant guests or guests with neck or back complaints have to notify a staff member at the entry of the Dungeon. Our staff member shall highlight anything you will need to be aware of
- The Amsterdam Dungeon is not recommended for people who suffer from claustrophobia
- Due to health and safety guidelines guide dogs are not allowed to go into the Amsterdam Dungeon
- Pets are not allowed into the museum
It was still worth doing, and we had a lot of fun. However, you are advertising it with a roller coaster that has not existed for two years now. That was disappointing.
Great tour and good price but far track didn't work. Still had to queue up, luckily it wasn't busy
The Amsterdam tour was alright. Having already done the London Dungeon tour, we expected a little more. Also, we purchased "fast track" entry tickets to avoid the long lines during the summer months. However, Amsterdam Dungeon did not honor this. They said the Dungeon tours do not honor the skip the line or fast track entry tickets at all...and we were made to queue up in the long line just like everyone else.
However, I must say the actors in this were phenomenal! Worth the experience all in all...
Extremely exciting and thrilling! Lots of fun! The ride at the end is just icing on the cake :-)
Worth the money, not short, includes a short intresting ride at the end, not soo scary as expected.
Excellent well worth money
good fun, especially if you have teens.
Nice and entertaining, scary too.
This was great for a bit of fun. Its informative while being theatrical. Great for a laugh. They scared the living daylights out of my friend a number of times which made it even funnier!
Really enjoyed the trip. The actors were amusing and very entertaining. Well done to all. I would highly recommend this.