Tickets for The Amsterdam Dungeon
500 years of dark Dutch history in the spooky underground vaults
- Visit one of Amsterdam's must-see attractions in the vaults and hear over 500 years of dark Dutch history
- Meet witches, judges, torturers and more - you'll be part of the show so no tour is the same!
- Laugh and scream through a number of different shows and experiences, from a rat-infested 17th-century ship to a labyrinth
See, smell, listen and be afraid, very afraid. All your senses will be on red alert at the Amsterdam Dungeon as you take a spooktacular walkthrough adventure into the 500-year-old history of Amsterdam. Enjoy 12 shows, meet a cast of characters, and prepare for goosebumps. Screaming encouraged.
Love it when things go bump in the night? The Amsterdam Dungeon promises plenty of scares as you explore the city's gruesome past.
Witness real-life corporal punishment, learn how lucky you are that you're innocent, visit a bar run by a vicious magician, board the filthy 17th-century VOC ship, the Batavia and find your way out of a confusing labyrinth!
The amazing cast of theatrical actors and special effects in such a creepy space make this a thrilling attraction. But if you're easily scared, don't say we didn't warn you!
- Access to the dungeon
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- On Fridays and Saturdays, an extra charge of €3 per person will be charged at the entrance from 16:00 on. You'll then enjoy an extra show and a complimentary drink (alcoholic or not)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
It's fun because you know it's not for real and it's shocking to realize that such things actually existed in the human history.