- See some of the most amazing parts of Holland from a new perspective with this ultimate flight simulator/movie experience
- See highlights like Amsterdam's famous canal ring, the Wadden Sea, and enhance your experience with mist, wind, and different smells!
- Incredibly immersive 5D technology engages all of your senses and brings the flying Dutch experience to life
Soar like an eagle and swoop over some of Holland's best bits! Thanks to THIS IS HOLLAND's huge spherical screen and a host of cool special effects including wind and smells (the nice kind, don't worry), you can tour the Netherlands without moving your feet. See Heritage Sites, windmills, and Amsterdam's canals.
This simulated flight takes you over important Dutch World Heritage sites, so expect to see things like Amsterdam's famous canal ring, the Wadden Sea and of course, plenty of windmills!
Travel through mist, wind and different smells and fall in love with the feeling of flying. In fact, it could be the perfect warm-up flight for someone who's afraid to head to Schiphol.
It's a multi-sensory experience that will make you feel like a flying Dutchie in no time!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Take the ferry to Buiksloterweg from behind Amsterdam Central Station. From there it's a 5-minute walk.