- View Amsterdam's many charms and fascinating history from the water. Keep an eye out for the buildings that tilt forward and lean sideways!
- Enjoy a pizza dinner with the gourmet option of your choice, and soak up this laid back city in the most relaxed and relaxing manner possible
- Find yourself floating under some of Amsterdam's 1,500 bridges and see the swathe of water where the Amstel River meets the network of canals
Taste a little slice of Italy in the Venice of the North, Amsterdam, as you cruise the historic canals with a gourmet pizza dinner of your choice. Add in a couple of drinks and a setting sun and you have yourself a magical evening.
There’s history galore on this fun and tasty tour, but pay particular attention to the buildings: many of them slope and tilt (no, you haven’t been smoking anything funny. The city is built on a swamp).
Learn Amsterdam's rich history, from the building of the canals in the 17th century to the imports of the Golden Age and beyond. As you're filling your brain with facts, fill your belly with pizza!
Choose your freshly-made gourmet pizza. Pick either Pizza Carne, Pizza Pesce, Pizza Vegetariana, Pizza Margharita or the child's option.
Wash it down with a couple of drinks (have your choice of beer, wine or soft drinks) and top the whole thing off with a slice of brownie.
After that, relax and watch the sun go down on one of the prettiest cities in Europe.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Evening Cruise Amsterdam
A night time cruise past some of Amsterdam's best sights
it was funny and good pizza will defo be bach
The only negative tiqets didn't make clear which company we had booked with as the address quoted was for a different company do took a while to work out where we should be