Tickets for Pizza Cruise Amsterdam
A pizza-perfect evening on Amsterdam’s canals
- View Amsterdam’s many charms and fascinating history from the water. Keep an eye out for the buildings that tilt forward and lean sideways!
- Enjoy a nice dinner and drinks with friends as you take in this laid back city in the most relaxed and relaxing manner possible
- Find yourself floating under some of Amsterdam’s 1500 bridges and see the swathe of water where the Amstel River meets the network of canals
The locals don’t love being called the Venice of the North (really, Venice should be the Amsterdam of the South!), but you’ll appreciate the Italian influence as you glide along Amsterdam’s canals and dine on gourmet, homemade pizza. Add in a couple of drinks and a setting sun and you have yourself a magical evening.
The tour starts out right by Central Station and from there you’ll first make your way through the canals of the old, medieval part of the city. There’s history galore, but pay particular attention to the buildings: many of them slope and tilt (no, you haven’t been smoking anything funny. The city is built on a swamp).
From there you’ll cruise to the Grachtengordel. This is the ‘newer’ neighborhood that features three big canals running parallel to each other in an impressive arc. They were dug in the 17th century as the city was growing rich on world trade.
The whole area is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and you might notice that the elegant canal houses are larger and (a bit) straighter than the previous dwellings - wealth brought better engineers.
The first part of your voyage will feature a guide and an introduction to the history and landmarks of the area, and then you dine on freshly-made gourmet pizza. Wash it down with a couple of drinks (have your choice of beer, wine or soft drinks) and top the whole thing off with a slice of brownie.
After that, simply sit back and soak up the atmosphere with loved ones. The sun will continue to set, the canals will be as elegant as ever, and you’ll find yourself truly in an Amsterdam moment.
- 90 minutes on board of the boat
- One delicious pizza of choice from the menu
- Unlimited drinks (beer, house wines, and sodas)
- A sweet chocolate brownie as dessert
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Any public transport option to Amsterdam's Central Station. From there, it's just a 5-minute walk to Prins Hendrikkade 25, where you can board the boat.
but the pizza was VERY SALTY .....
Alleen de pitza is geen pitza maar een Tukse pitza (of het heet pannenkoek )
Was dat niet zo slecht ,had ik de beoordeling 4 sterren gegeven.
Prettige bediening , en een prima vaart.