Tickets for Diamond Museum
A sparkling collection of worldly diamond artifacts
- See world-famous pieces like the Katana (a Japanese sword covered with diamonds and rubies), the Rembrandt Diamond and the impressive Ape Skull
- Learn the amazing history of Amsterdam's diamond trade and meet the craftsmen
- Stand in the breath-taking Glamour Room, which will make you feel like you're inside a giant diamond!
The Amsterdam Diamond Museum takes you on a journey that began 3 billion years ago, through to the ring on your finger. See world-famous and rare diamonds from all over the world, plus special exhibitions in this sparkly Amsterdam attraction!
Learn the history of Amsterdam's diamond trade, see the craftsmen at work, and stand in a chamber of mirrors, which feels like standing in a giant diamond!
See old weapons, tiaras, jewels, crowns and world-famous pieces like the Katana, the Rembrandt Diamond, and the impressive Ape Skull inspired by Damien Hirst's diamond-encrusted human skull.
Diamonds probably aren't really anyone's best friend, but this is nonetheless as a surprisingly enjoyable (and sparkly!) Amsterdam activity.
- Free entrance to the Diamond Factory next door
Swap your smartphone ticket for a paper ticket at the reception/box office.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Tram: Line 2 or 5, Rijksmuseum; 12, Museumplein
- Bus: 145, 170, 172, 174 or 197, Rijksmuseum
I'm little disappointed from this museum! the most of crowns and diamonds were replicate😉
Leider alles nur Duplikate und keine echten Steine.
Man bekommt allerdings ein Ticket für die Manufaktur der Diamanten,welche sich nebenan befindet.Diese ist Interessant,endet aber in einer kaufVeranstaltung.
Für den preis höchstens Durchschnitt