- The stunning diamond Ape Skull
- The Katana, a Japanese sword covered with diamonds and rubies
- The breath-taking Glamour Room
The Amsterdam Diamond Museum takes you on a journey that began 3 billion years ago, 200 km under the surface of the earth, and which ends in the ring on your finger. The Diamond Museum has a very rich permanent collection consisting of world famous pieces, such as the Katana, the Rembrandt Diamond and of course The Ape Skull. In addition to the permanent collection there is a temporary exhibition devoted to the crown, the symbol of royal power and the worldly glory. You will see examples from around the world and from all ages.
The Diamond Museum is located in the heart of Amsterdam next to the famous Museum Square between the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum.
Paulus Potterstraat 8
- Free entrance to the Diamond Factory next door
- Not easily accessible for wheelchairs. There is an elevator however this is only for people who cannot walk up or down the stairs, a wheelchair does not fit into the elevator.
- Show the voucher on your smartphone at the entrance, the ticket will be printed out at the reception/box office
- Trams 2 & 5 exit at Rijksmuseum and 12 exit at Museumplein
- Busses 145, 170, 172, 174 & 197 exit at Rijksmuseum
Hat alles super geklappt, kaum Wartezeit beim Eintritt ins Museum