- Enjoy a four-course dinner while cruising the canals
- Be greeted with a glass of Prosecco upon arrival
- Special children’s menu available
- All other drinks - beer, house wine - coffee/tea - included
A delicious four-course meal on a two hour and fifteen minute cruise through Amsterdam’s storybook canals makes for a very memorable evening.
For the perfect evening out, two things are required: fresh and delicious food, and a remarkable atmosphere. This Dinner Cruise through Amsterdam’s famous canals delivers both. From the moment you arrive and receive a glass of sparkling prosecco, to the moment you slip back into the moorings at the end of your cruise, the chef, captain and crew will have you looked after.
And in between, you’ll have spent 2¼ lovely hours and fifteen minutes winding your way through Amsterdam’s waterways as your meal - choose meat, vegetarian or fish - is prepared by Dutch chef Frans Kelders. All drinks are also included in this package price, so everything is no fuss. Just you, your date, the hum of the boat, and a delicious meal with constantly changing scenery.
Whether you choose to cruise with friends, your family, or a special someone, this Dinner Cruise is an unforgettable evening.
PLEASE NOTE: Arrival time is 19:30. The cruise departs at 20:00. The cruise includes the Captain's Highlights, in English and Dutch.
Prins Hendrikkade 25
- Two hours and fifteen minutes on board the cruise
- All drinks are included (beer, house wines, sodas, coffee/tea)
The 'Lovers' canal cruise port on the southwest side of Amsterdam Central Station
- Fried potatoes with vegetables, sausage or hamburger