- Get a seasoned professional tour guide to take you through all the highlights, so you can (safely) experience Amsterdam like a Dutchie
- Pepper your guide with questions about the best places to eat, drink and party - as well as questions about the historical forces that made Amsterdam the city it is today
- From the Skinny Bridge to the Jordaan, from the Red Light District to Anne Frank, this tour covers the whole city
Amsterdam is one of the most bike friendly cities in the world. So take advantage of that and take this two hour bike tour. With knowledgeable guide, use of bike, see the famous sites of the city (as well as some places that most people don't see).
Yellow Bike is the oldest bike rental and bike tour outfit in the city. Take advantage of that accumulated knowledge and get a safe and informative overview of the city and its fascinating history.
Your guide will take you through the charming Jordaan, past the Anne Frank house, and by the Museumplein and Vondelpark. As well as to the ultra-picturesque Skinny Bridge, and the necessary visit to the Red Light District.
This two-hour tour will give you a great overview of the city, and has the added bonus of getting you comfortable on a bike.
Nieuwezijds Kolk 29, Amsterdam
- Bike rental
- Local guide who speaks English and Dutch
- Rainponcho when it's raining
- Drinks during break
- Be at the venue at 13:15
- Tour leaves at daily at 13:30
- Duration of the tour is 2 hours
- Check-in at the office of Yellow bike, by showing your mobile ticket
Was a v cold day!!!
I would have liked the s=address to be on the tiqet email I received