- Set sail on one of the most exciting trips to leave from Akureyri
- See Eyjafjord humpback whales, dolphins, seabirds and more nautical creatures
- Borrow overalls and get a warm beverage at the bar - it gets cold out there on the Icelandic ocean!
The humpback whales of the Eyjafjord might sound like a children's story, but there's nothing makebelieve about the giant sea creatures you'll spot on this thrilling expedition. Join your guide in Akureyri and set sail in search of humpback whales on an epic 3-hour adventure!
You're guaranteed to have a whale of a time on this oceanic expedition in ethereal northern Iceland, as Akureyri is known as one of the best places for whale-watching in the world.
Snuggle up in the provided overalls, grab a hot drink at the bar, then get your cameras ready and wait for the Eyjafjord humpback whales, dolphins and bird life to make an entrance. The Icelandic scenery along the way is mind-blowing.
Whales were spotted on 100% of tours in summer 2016 and 2017, so it's looking good for 2018 too. But rest assured – if it's a no-show, you'll get a free ticket to go again!
- 3-hour whale watching tour
- English speaking live guide
- Warm overalls
- Food and beverages (available at the on-board bar and cafeteria)
Please show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office at the floating pier Oddeyrarbót 2, next to the cultural center Hof in Akureyri.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Departure Point
All buses to HOF.