- See two of the most unmissable highlights in the UAE, with air-conditioned return transport from Abu Dhabi
- Explore Abu Dhabi's very own Louvre, with works by da Vinci, Matisse, Mondrian, Monet and more
- Live it up in the spectacular Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque – 30 acres of Arabic opulence with the world's largest marble mosaic and hand-knotted carpet
Live it up on your trip to Abu Dhabi with this spectacular tour of two of the city's finest treasures - the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. See ground-breaking architecture and fine art by some of the planet's most talented artists, and travel by air-conditioned luxury van.
Two Abu Dhabi must-sees are yours to explore on this fun tour. Leaving from Abu Dhabi itself you'll board your luxury van and head to the Louvre Museum. It's like a little piece of Paris in the Middle East.
Be wowed by priceless originals by the like of da Vinci, Matisse, Mondrian, Monet and more in a 64,000 m2 complex. The Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi is the biggest art gallery in the entire UAE. Witness astonishing floating 'islands' and see the natural light filtered through a canopy of 8,000 unique metal stars.
At the impressive Sheikh Zayed Mosque, marvel at the opulence inspired by Mughal, Moorish and Persian mosque architecture, and see the largest ever chandelier to be found in a mosque, weighing almost 12 tonnes!
For a royal bonus, you can even walk on the world's largest hand-knotted carpet.
- Return transfer from Abu Dhabi in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Fast-track entrance to the Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Fast-track entrance to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Abaya attire for women
- Cold mineral water
- Guide for inside the museum
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the meeting point
- The meeting point is right outside the Abu Dhabi Mall main entrance
- Please make sure to be there 10 minutes before departure. Departure is at 09:45
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.