- See graceful rays, cuddly penguins, majestic sea turtles, octopuses, colourful clownfish, seahorses, jellyfish, and more marvelous creatures
- Walk through a panoramic glass shark tank and see black-tipped reef sharks floating right past you in all directions
- Get touchy-feely with crabs and sea anemones in the interactive rockpools!
Sharks have been spotted swimming in huge numbers off the southern coast of England! Luckily, they're the friendly sort, and they're safely located in SEA LIFE Weymouth's state-of-the-art shark tanks. Meet these graceful predators along with an ocean's worth of other fantastic beasties from the deep, with tickets to this aquatic wonderland. See penguins waddling, crabs scuttling, and turtles taking their sweet time across dozens of viewing galleries, glass tunnels, and interactive rock pools.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Talk and feeding times (subject to change):
- 11:30: Ray Lagoon Talk & Feed (cownose rays, sharks, tropical fish)
- 12:00: Penguin Beach Talk & Feed (Humboldt Penguins)
- 12:30: Ocean Tunnel Talk & Feed (sharks, stingrays, tropical fish, moray eels, sea turtles)
- 13:00: Harbourside Talk & Feed (sharks, rays etc.)
- 14:00: Otter Talk & Feed (Asian Short-Clawed Otters)
- 14:30: Penguin Beach Talk & Feed (Humboldt Penguins)
- 15:00: Sea Turtle Talk & Feed (Green Sea Turtles)
- 15:30: Seal Harbour (Common Harbour Seals)
- 16:00 (peak periods only): Otter Talk & Feed