Tickets for Vienna PASS
Free admission to over 60 top Vienna attractions
- Skip the line for Schönbrunn Zoo, Albertina, mumok, the Imperial Treasury, St. Stephen's Cathedral and much, much more!
- Get free admission to over 60 of Vienna’s top attractions and loads of discounts at exclusive partner companies
- See the city in style by taking advantage of unlimited rides on hop-on hop-off bus routes
Vienna was once home to Mozart, Beethoven and Sigmund Freud, so it's no surprise that the Austrian capital oozes culture, history and sophistication, no matter when you visit. With your Vienna PASS, you'll get to skip the line to popular attractions such as Schönbrunn Zoo (the world's oldest zoo) and the Albertina Museum. You'll also get unlimited hop-on, hop-off bus travel and loads of discounts. This is the best way to do Vienna!
If you're short on time to get your historical fixes, your Vienna PASS lets you bypass those annoying queues for must-sees, like the Imperial Treasury, mumok – Museum of Modern Art - and Albertina (home to over 65,000 drawings and roughly 1 million old master prints).
Get in just as quick to the Kunsthistorisches Museum Vienna (Museum of Art History), the Museum of Technology and the Museum of Natural History. Take a spin on the Giant Ferris Wheel, say hi to over 700 species of animals at Schönbrunn Zoo and if that's not enough to keep you busy, your pass entitles you to free admission to over 60 top attractions. Including the Belvedere, St. Stephen's Cathedral, Schönbrunn Palace and many more!
Getting around is easy too, thanks to the inclusive unlimited travel on the hop-on hop-off sightseeing buses. The Vienna PASS is your literal ticket to the best of The Imperial City.
- Vienna Pass (for 1, 2, 3 or 6 days)
- Free admission to over 60 of Vienna’s top attractions
- Unlimited rides on Vienna Sightseeing hop-on hop-off buses (6 routes, 50 stops)
Fast-lane access to:
- 21er Haus – Museum of Contemporary Art
- Belvedere (Upper and Lower Belvedere)
- Desert Experience House
- Imperial Treasury
- Kunsthistorisches Museum (Museum of Art History) & Neue Burg
- mumok (Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation)
- Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Technology
- Schönbrunn Zoo
- Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
- Winter Palace
A physical card must be picked up: Swap your smartphone voucher for your Vienna PASS at the Vienna PASS Customer Service Center (underground passage next to the Vienna State Opera, top 3 - use metro station Karlsplatz)
- Metro: U1, U2 or U4 to Karlsplatz
- Tram: 1, 2, 71 or D to Kaerntner Ring
Vienna PASS Customer Service Center
- November - March: Mon - Sat, 10:00 - 17:00; Sun and holidays, 10:00 - 15:00
- April - October: Mon-Sat, 09:30 - 18:00; Sun and holidays, 09:30 - 15:00