- Save money, time, and fuss as you explore Vienna the easy way and create your own itinerary from 30 attractions, museums, and tours
- Choose either 3 or 4 experiences and enjoy them over 30 days
- Take in the sights from the Danube Tower, get classical at the Haydn House, travel through time at the Natural History Museum, and much, much more!
Grab your Flexi PASS and get ready to discover Vienna your way. With a choice of 3 or 4 must-see attractions, the Flexi PASS makes it easy to experience the best of the Austrian capital. Choose from city highlights like Schönbrunn Zoo, Haydn House, and the Natural History Museum, then get going. No hassle, no stress.
Customize your Viennese visit with your choice of 3 or 4 attractions, museums, and tours, then take your time exploring them at your own pace – it's valid for 30 days from its first use!
All the best things to see and do in the city are included. Scale the Danube Tower and take in the jaw-dropping views, stroke your chin in the giant Mumok modern art museum, gawp at all things sparkly in the Imperial Treasury, and get inspiration for your next orchestral symphony at the Haydn House.
You can even hop on the next sightseeing bus and cruise around the city's greatest landmarks. Prefer to travel under your own steam? The kick bikes are officially the funnest way to get from A to B.
Best of all, you'll be saving a bundle as you go, leaving extra cash for Schnitzel.
- Skip-the-line admission to 3 or 4 attractions (depending on ticket chosen) from a total of 30 attractions and sights in and around Vienna
- Detailed booklet with information on all attractions
- Free shuttle bus (return) to the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Center Parndorf (from 1 April)
- Public transport
- Swap your smartphone voucher for your Flexi PASS at the Vienna PASS Visitor Center located inside the underground passage next to the Vienna State Opera (metro station Karlsplatz)
- The Visitor Center is open Monday-Saturday 10:00-17:00, Sunday & holidays 10:00-15:00
- You must pick up your Flexi PASS on the day you booked it for, but you can start using it on a later day if you wish. From the moment of its first use, it is valid for 30 days
- Each attraction can only be visited once with the same pass (except, of course, the Hop-on Hop-off buses)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Visitor Center:
- Metro: U1, U2, U4 to Karlsplatz
- Tram: 1, 2, 71, D to Kaerntner Ring
- 24H access to Vienna Sightseeing buses
- Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
- Schönbrunn Zoo
- Upper Belvedere
- Danube Tower
- Imperial Treasury
- Museum of Natural History
- Spanish Riding School
- Imperial Burial Vault
- State Hall of the Austrian National Library
- Kunst Haus Wien
- House of Music
- 5D Cinema, Walk of Stars, Laser Spy & Vienna Flight at Vienna’s Prater
- Beethoven Pasqualati House
- Collection of Anatomical Pathology in the Madhouse Tower
- Haydn House
- Jewish Museum Vienna & Museum Judenplatz
- Johann Strauss Apartment
- Klosterneuburg Monastery
- Leopold Museum
- Mozarthaus Vienna
- mumok (Museum of Modern Art)
- Porcelain Museum in the Augarten
- Schlumberger Cellars
- Schubert's Birthplace
- Schubert's Place of Death
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Liechtenstein Castle
- Beethoven Museum
- Vienna Ring Tram