Tickets for Time Travel Vienna
Take a timewarp through Vienna's history
- An innovative 1,300 m² world of adventures through time, right in the center of Vienna
- Humorous and informative, this hour-long tour will take you from the foundation of Vienna as a Roman camp all the way through to the modern times
- A highly interactive and totally immersive experience, Time Travel Vienna uses 5D cinema, animatronic figures and special effects to whisk you to the past, and back to the present
Music. Power. Glory. War. As the center of the Ottoman Empire and the former home of Freud and Mozart among others, Vienna has been through a lot. And with this time travel experience, you'll get to experience it all.
In just one hour you'll feel and experience Vienna's dramatic and thrilling history. Using 5D cinema, animatronic figures, and special effects, you'll turn even the most disinterested member of your party into a history buff.
This one hour experience, led by a real tour guide, is the perfect gateway to Vienna. Each trip offers fact-based insights into the city that started as the Roman camp Vindobonan and that's not all! You'll learn tons of things you never knew about The Imperial City.
Also, your time travel experience takes place in an actual monastery in the center of the city. Cutting-edge technology in an ancient monastery? No wonder the rules of space and time are so flexible here.
Good to know
- 10:00 - 20:00, last admission at 19:00
- The tour starts every 20 minutes
- Metro: U3 to Herrengasse; U1 to Stephansplatz
- Bus: Line 2A to Habsburgergasse