- Enjoy a guided tour around the stables and buildings of the Spanish Riding School and take in the stately Baroque architecture
- Meet the world-famous Lipizzaner horses and try not to get lost in their wise old eyes
- Take in the jaw-dropping views of Vienna's first district from the lofty heights of the building's wooden attic structure
The Spanish Riding School is one of Vienna's most stunning buildings - and that's saying something! Take a specially tailored tour of the building's Renaissance architecture, and into 450 years of haute école tradition.
While this is focused on the building's architecture, no tour of the Spanish Riding School would be complete without a visit to the stables and Europe's oldest breed of horse - the Lipizzaner.
These handsome beasts and their haute école dressage movements have been adored for centuries and, with one look into their wise old eyes, you'll soon see why.
Head on to the magnificent Winter Riding School – a jewel of baroque architecture. Make your way up 170 steps to see the attic's wooden structural system, built from no less than 2,000 individual pieces. A true technical and aesthetic marvel!
Dazzling views of Vienna's first district await at the top of the building, with a bird's eye view of the rest of the Imperial City's Renaissance architecture. A top trip for architecture and equestrian fans alike!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the visitor center
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the start of the tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Spanish Riding School: Morning Training
Watch Europe’s oldest horse breed in action
Spanish Riding School: Performances
Watch the Lipizzaner horses perform in the unique, baroque Winter Riding School
Spanish Riding School: English Guided Tour
Get a tour of the world-famous Spanish Riding School in Vienna!
Spanish Riding School: German Guided Tour
Get a German-guided tour of Vienna's world-famous Spanish Riding School