- Enjoy a guided tour around the stables and buildings of the Spanish Riding School and take in the stately Baroque architecture
- Meet the world-famous Lipizzaner horses and try not to get lost in their wise old eyes
- Take in the jaw-dropping views of Vienna's first district from the lofty heights of the building's wooden attic structure
The Spanish Riding School is one of Vienna's most stunning buildings - and that's saying something! Take a specially tailored tour of the building's Renaissance architecture, and into 450 years of haute école tradition.
While this is focused on the building's architecture, no tour of the Spanish Riding School would be complete without a visit to the stables and Europe's oldest breed of horse - the Lipizzaner.
These handsome beasts and their haute école dressage movements have been adored for centuries and, with one look into their wise old eyes, you'll soon see why.
Head on to the magnificent Winter Riding School – a jewel of baroque architecture. Make your way up 170 steps to see the attic's wooden structural system, built from no less than 2,000 individual pieces. A true technical and aesthetic marvel!
Dazzling views of Vienna's first district await at the top of the building, with a bird's eye view of the rest of the Imperial City's Renaissance architecture. A top trip for architecture and equestrian fans alike!
- Visit of the Winter Riding School and its roof with a guide
- Visit of the horses in the stables
- Live performance
- Show your smartphone ticket at the visitor center
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the start of the tour
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.