- Attend a spectacular classical concert in The Orangery Schönbrunn, one of the two biggest Baroque orangeries in the world
- In the first half, hear some of Mozart's best overtures, arias, and duets. In the second half, hear operetta arias, waltzes, and polkas by Johann Strauss
- Opt for tickets with the Grand Tour and see all 40 rooms of the Schönbrunn Palace, a 19th-century Baroque beauty
Dress in your best and get ready for a night of classic romance with the Schönbrunn Palace Festival Orchestra. Music by Strauss and Mozart will enchant you (the latter actually performed here in 1786) accompanied by special dance and vocal performances. A true cultural spectacular!
The Orangery Schönbrunn is a special place once used for glittering court festivities like banquets and concerts. Not much has changed.
In a truly special night out, let the incredible Schönbrunn Palace Festival Orchestra and the Schönbrunn Palace Festival Ensemble wow you in this traditional venue as they perform classic pieces by Mozart and Strauss. Emphasizing the beauty of the work are two opera singers, and two graceful ballet dancers.
Wish you had more time to spend at this vainglorious venue? Choose tickets with the Grand Tour option and pay a visit to all 40 rooms - perfect for a special occasion!
Enter the orangery, and get swept away into a musical world of imperial delights.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office of the Schönbrunn Orangery (Orangerie im Schloss Schönbrunn)
- You can do so from 08:30 to 20:30
- The concert can take place at the Orangery Schönbrunn, at the White-and-Gold-Room or at the Great Gallery. You'll be informed upon collecting your paper ticket
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
A good idea is to do the tour when you come to the Orangery to pick up your tickets - and come back for the concert at night, when you're dressed for the occasion.