- See sacred treasures from Vienna's medieval past like jewel-encrusted ornaments, altars, vestments, and texts
- Feel a tinge of jealousy as you see Duke Rudolf IV's possessions, including his portrait – the oldest in the West
- Ponder upon the Otto Mauer Collection, an array of avant-garde pieces from a defining period in European art history
Admire the finer things in life? Feast your eyes upon the vast collections of antique treasures at one of Vienna's most spectacular cultural centers, the Dom Museum.
See everything from medieval, jewel-encrusted sacred objects to the opulent possessions of Duke Rudolf IV, the father of the famous Habsburg dynasty. He also features in the oldest painted portrait in the West. Then, venture into an avant-garde world in the museum's collection of status-quo questioning artworks.
Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket