- Dive into a chocoriffic museum that's choc-full of hands-on games and interactive exhibits for the whole family to enjoy
- Journey into the jungle to see how cacao is harvested and learn about the important role(s) chocolate has played all over the world
- You can even star in your own chocolate movie – although chocolate is the real star, naturally
Indulge your inner Charlie Bucket and enter a world of sweet-toothed delights at Vienna's Chocolate Museum. You'll learn all about the past, present, and future of chocolate. With loads of educational games and lip-smacking tastings, it's a foil-wrapped treat for the whole family!
Vienna is famous for producing some of the most delectable chocolate in the world, and there's no better place to experience its tastiest export than in the city's dedicated Chocolate Museum.
Inside the sweet-smelling walls, you'll see how chocolate is made, and discover the vital role it has played in civilizations for thousands of years.
Travel deep into the jungle to see how cacao is harvested (watch out for crocs!), then find your 'chocolate type' in a variety of hands-on games. You can even star in your own chocolate movie!
- Entrance to the Chocolate Museum
- Free chocolate bar at the exit
- Chocolate workshop
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.