Tickets for Chocolate Museum Vienna
Enter a world of cacao-fueled delight - and even make some chocolate of your own
- Dive into a chocoriffic museum that's choc-full of hands-on games and interactive exhibits for the whole family to enjoy
- Journey into the jungle to see how cacao is harvested and learn about the important role(s) chocolate has played all over the world
- Get creative in the chocolate workshops, where you'll get to make and taste your own sweet treats – take them home or wolf them all on the spot!
Indulge your inner Charlie Bucket and enter a world of sweet-toothed delights at Vienna's Chocolate Museum. You'll learn all about the past, present, and future of chocolate, then become a real chocolatier in the hands-on workshop. With loads of educational games and lip-smacking tastings, it's a foil-wrapped treat for the whole family!
Vienna is famous for producing some of the most delectable chocolate in the world, and there's no better place to experience its tastiest export than in the city's dedicated Chocolate Museum.
Inside the sweet-smelling walls, you'll see how chocolate is made, and discover the vital role it has played in civilizations for thousands of years.
Travel deep into the jungle to see how cacao is harvested (watch out for crocs!), then find your 'chocolate type' in a variety of hands-on games. You can even star in your own chocolate movie!
Then it's time to get messy in the chocolate workshop, where you'll get to make and taste all kinds and sumptuous confectionary. It's perfect for crafting custom gifts for friends and family (if you somehow manage not to eat them all)!
- Entrance to the Chocolate Museum
- Access to the 30-minute chocolate workshop with tasting of different chocolates and creating own chocolate
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: U1 or U2 to Praterstern
- Tram: Lines 5 or O to Praterstern
- Train or bus to Praterstern