Tickets for Chocolate Museum Vienna
Enter a world of cacao-fueled delight - and even make some chocolate of your own
- Dive into a chocoriffic museum that's choc-full of hands-on games and interactive exhibits for the whole family to enjoy
- Journey into the jungle to see how cacao is harvested and learn about the important role(s) chocolate has played all over the world
- You can even star in your own chocolate movie – although chocolate is the real star, naturally
Indulge your inner Charlie Bucket and enter a world of sweet-toothed delights at Vienna's Chocolate Museum. You'll learn all about the past, present, and future of chocolate. With loads of educational games and lip-smacking tastings, it's a foil-wrapped treat for the whole family!
Vienna is famous for producing some of the most delectable chocolate in the world, and there's no better place to experience its tastiest export than in the city's dedicated Chocolate Museum.
Inside the sweet-smelling walls, you'll see how chocolate is made, and discover the vital role it has played in civilizations for thousands of years.
Travel deep into the jungle to see how cacao is harvested (watch out for crocs!), then find your 'chocolate type' in a variety of hands-on games. You can even star in your own chocolate movie!
Children's Chocolate Workshop (ages 4+ and parents)
Kids crying out for more chocolate? Opt for this yummy add-on (entrance ticket included) and they'll be instant VIPs in the world of chocolate making. This special treat includes a demonstration and tasting of different kinds of chocolates, and the chance to decorate their own chocolate. They'll also get a hot chocolate, made to a recipe by the Aztecs!
Friday-Wednesday: 12.00, 13.00, 14.30 and 16.00 (45-60 minutes)
- Entrance to the Chocolate Museum
- Chocolate workshop
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: Lines U1 or U2 to Praterstern
- Tram: Lines 5 or O to Praterstern
- Train or bus to Praterstern