- Walk through an exotic complex the size of nearly three basketball courts, and meet tons of animals
- Admire the colours and markings of the park's many butterfly species, and see Amazonian amphibians
- Step inside the microscopic world of the Insectarium and see a fully functioning leafcutter ant colony
It's easy to forget you're in Canada and not the rain forest. Birds you'd expect to see in the jungle fly overhead, iguanas hug tree branches, and neon-coloured poison dart frogs stand out against the bushes.
In Victoria Butterfly Gardens, you'll find streams full of tropical fish, crashing waterfalls, and singing macaws. It's a perfect respite from the city, full of serenity and nature – as well as being the perfect place to take some interesting photos!
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the front entrance
- Last admission is 1 hour before closing
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- To keep the butterflies from escaping, the doors to the facility and gardens do not open automatically. The staff will be happy to help when you need assistance
- The gift shop has a wide selection of gifts which deserves a visit