- Get skip-the-line access to Verona's 1st-century Roman Arena - the oldest arena still in use
- Enjoy unlimited public transport access and free entrance or discounts on the best sights of the city
- See the legendary Giulietta Balcony, visit the Verona Cathedral, and climb the Lamberti Tower
Verona! A city full of UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as well as the site of not one, not two, but three Shakespeare plays! If you're planning on visiting Verona, do yourself a favor and get this VeronaCard - you can visit the Verona Arena, see the legendary Giulietta Balcony, climb the Lamberti Tower, and so much more. And it's not only that: you also get unlimited access to public transport - and discounts galore!
You too may ask "Romeo, Romeo, where art thou?" when visiting Verona. But good news: Romeo, Juliet and many more Shakespearean touches are here in Verona. And that fits wonderfully with the 1st-century amphitheater that dominates the center of the town.
And with this 24-hour card you'll feel like a VIP as you soak up the best of the city, including unlimited public transport usage and skip-the-line access to the Verona Amphitheater.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for the VeronaCard at the Museo di Castelvecchio (Corso Castelvecchio 2). Please note that the ticket office closes at 18:45
- Please note that the Museo di Castelvecchio is closed on Monday mornings. On Monday mornings you can go instead to the IAT office, located in Via Degli Alpini 9, close to Piazza Brà, to swap your smartphone voucher
- Then you can show your VeronaCard when entering a venue or a bus
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Getting to the Tourist Information Office:
Take bus 11, 12, 13, 51, 53, 121, 130 or 131 to Piazza Bra.
Anfiteatro Arena, Verona Cathedral, Roman Theater, Basilica Sant'Anastasia, Basilica San Zeno, Church San Fermo Maggiore, Juliet's House (Casa di Giulietta), Juliet's Tomb, International Center of Photography, Palazzo della Ragione: Gallery of Modern Art, Museo di Castelvecchio, Museum of Natural History, Museo della Radio d'Epoca, Museo Lapidario Maffeiano, and Torre dei Lamberti.
Sala Boggian, Museo Miniscalchi Erizzo, African Museum, Giusti Garden, and Museo AMO.