- Hop on and off the bus as many times as you like across two different routes
- See the Pradaval Gardens, San Zeno and the basilica, the Adige, Castelvecchio, Porta Borsari, the Roman Theatre and the Stone Bridge on Line A
- See Castel San Pietro, the bell tower of the Church of Saint Anastasia, Piazza delle Erbe and Juliet's House on Line B
In fair Verona we lay our scene... and save you money while you're at it. Every Romeo and Juliet can make the most of this Hop-on Hop-off bus pass covering two different sightseeing tours. See Piazza Bra, Castel San Pietro, Church of Saint Anastasia and even Juliet's house!
See where Shakespeare set his most famous love story, Romeo and Juliet, and soak up 2000 years of Roman history in Verona!
Hop on and off the bus as many times as you want on two different tours covering all of Verona's best bits. Both leave from Piazza Bra, home to the Arena (Roman Amphitheater) which still hosts concerts, shows and the annual Opera Festival.
Line A covers the district of San Zeno (including its famous basilica), as well as Castelvecchio and Porta Borsari.
Line B explores the eastern side of the city, including the Church of Saint Anastasia and some pretty, restaurant-and-bar-packed piazzas.
At Juliet's window, you can gaze at the spot where the original star-crossed lovers fell madly in tragic love. sigh
- Access to the Hop-on Hop-off buses for 24 hours
- Onboard audio guide in 8 languages
- Onboard WiFi
Show you smartphone ticket to the driver and hop on and off at any of the 16 stops.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
1) Piazza Bra 2) Corso Porta Nuova – Giardini Pradaval 3) Stazione FS Porta Nuova 4) Piazza Pozza – Basilica di San Zeno 5) Castelvecchio 6) Via Diaz – Porta Borsari 7) Teatro Romano 8) Porta Leoni
1) Piazza Bra 2) Tomba Giulietta 3) Giardini Giusti 4) Santo Stefano – Teatro Romano 5) Santuario Madonna di Lourdes 6) Piazza Duomo 7) Piazza delle Erbe – Casa Giulietta 8) Castelvecchio