- Explore the fascinating pre-Columbian site of El Tajín with a friendly guide, and discover the ruins of an ancient Mayan civilization in the heart of the Mexican jungle
- See weather-worn temples, palaces, and the site's jaw-dropping centerpiece: the gigantic Pyramid of the Niches
- See how Mayan culture lives on today with a guided visit to the local city of Papantla
Add a couple of centuries' worth of cultural heritage to your stay in Mexico, and wander the spectacular ancient ruins of El Tajín while a friendly guide shares the engrossing local history. Stand in awe before the monumental Pyramid of the Niches, a testament to the rich Maya culture that flourished here for hundreds of years. See weather-worn temples, palaces, ballcourts, and more. Then, explore the nearby city of Papantla, to see how Mayan traditions live on today.
No visit to Mexico is really ever complete without a taste of the country's immense pre-Columbian history. But why stop at just a taste? This ticket gives you an all-you-can-eat buffet of Mayan cultural heritage.
A local guide will take you traveling back through the centuries as you explore the staggering temples, palaces, ancient playing fields, and of course, the gigantic Pyramid of the Niches. Even if you don't know much about Maya civilization before you go, you'll be an expert on the topic after this!
As well as seeing how ancient Mayan people used to live, you'll discover their lasting cultural legacy, with a visit to the local city of Papantla, where ancient influence is still very much a part of the local social fabric.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide at the meeting point, outside the main entrance of the Aquarium of Veracruz
- Make sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before 08:00, as the tour will not wait for latecomers!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- 08:00: Departure from Plaza Acuario in Veracruz
- 11:30: Tour of the Tajín ruins
- 14:00: Transfer to the restaurant area to eat
- 15:45: Transfer to Papantla and tour of the town
- 17:30: Return to Veracruz
- 20:30: Arrival at Plaza Acuario in Veracruz