- Get amazing insights into the lives of rich Venetians in the 18th and 19th centuries
- See 400 paintings at a fascinating museum right in the heart of Venice
- Browse works by Giovanni Bellini, Bernardo Strozzi, Giambattista Tiepolo and more
Important restoration work by architect Carlo Scarpa between 1961 and 1963 means the Residence-museum of the Querini-Stampalia family is now the perfect place to head for inspiration. See over 400 paintings and frescoes from the 18th and 19th centuries, right in the heart of Venice!
As you browse this fascinating museum on a small canal, you'll get an idea of Venetian life 400 years ago.
See paintings by the likes of Giovanni Bellini, Bernardo Strozzi, Giambattista Tiepolo and more. Admire the walls and their artwork depicting scenes from all over Venice and beyond.
Discover beautiful frescoes and items from the Querini family, including furniture, chandeliers, sculptures, and porcelain. And when you're done soaking up the past, relax and refresh in the library, the cafe, or the gift shop.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Ferry: Line F headed to S. Marco, get off at Rialto "C". From there, a 600-meter walk.