- See some of the greatest 20th-century artists, the Hannelore B. and Rudolph B. Schulhof Collection and the Nasher Sculpture Garden
- See works by Picasso, de Chirico, Dalí, Pollock, Kandinsky and Magritte and more
- Witness Cubism, Metaphysical Painting, works of Futurism, European Abstractionism, avant-garde sculpture, Surrealism and more!
Twiddle your beards, both real and fake as you peruse one of the most important museums for 20th-century art. The Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice boasts works by Picasso, de Chirico, Dalí, Pollock, Kandinsky and Magritte, amongst others.
When it comes to European and American art from the first half of the 20th century, The Peggy Guggenheim Collection is one of the most important in Italy.
See masterpieces of Cubism, Metaphysical Painting, works of Futurism, European Abstractionism, avant-garde sculpture, Surrealism and American Abstract Expressionism.
Based in the Palazzo Venier dei Leoni, on the Grand Canal, this stunning Venice location was once the home of Peggy Guggenheim, and most of the works on display here are from her personal collection.
- Entrance to the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Audio guide (available at the entrance for €7 in Italian, English, German, French, and Spanish)
Swap you smartphone ticket at the ticket office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- From Piazzale Roma or Ferrovia: Vaporetto 1 or 2, direction Lido, get off at Accademia
- From Piazza San Marco: Vaporetto 1 or 2, direction P. Roma, get off at Accademia
Don't miss a walk through the sculpture garden on a sunny day.
Just enough to tempt you to see more - nice to see works from Picasso, Kandinsky, Pollock and Arp!