- Skip the line to two of Venice's best museums and save time and money
- At the Lace Museum learn the art of lace-making and see 200 rare, valuable items!
- At the Glass Museum see 1st and 3rd-century artifacts, plus the biggest ever Murano glass collection
With this combo ticket you'll get skip-the-line access to two of Venice's most interesting museums! Explore the art of Venetian lace-making from the 16th to the 20th centuries at the Lace Museum, then check out the largest collection of Murano glass in history at the Glass Museum.
Lace and glass. Where would we be without them? For a start we'd have no pretty tops for our socks and no windows. What a terrible world that would be. Rejoice over two fine inventions at the Lace Museum and the Glass Museum and skip the line to both with this combo ticket!
Learn the art of tatting (also known as lace-making) in Venice from the 16th to the 20th centuries. And there are over 200 rare and valuable items, including drawings, photographs, and other lacy charms in the open archive. (Remember it's closed on Mondays).
Housed in a flamboyant old Gothic palace, this cool old museum (founded in 1861) has some incredible 1st and 3rd-century Roman artifacts. Plus there's the world's largest historic collection of Murano glass, including 15th and 20th-century glass masterpieces.
Skip the line and show your smartphone ticket at the turnstile of each venue.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Glass Museum: All vaporetti to Murano Museo terminal
- Lace Museum: All vaporetti to Burano SX terminal