Tickets for Leonardo da Vinci Museum Venice: Skip The Line
- See da Vinci's anatomical studies, plus his main works of art, through the use of high-res multimedia displays, back-lit installations and more
- Browse his collection of over 60 functioning machines including War Machines, the Civil Engineering Machines, the Flying Machines, the Ideal City and the Principles of Physics
- Find da Vinci-themed gifts that mark his scientific and artistic investigations - they're way better than a cheap Venetian Carnival Mask
Leonardo da Vinci was a painter, engineer, architect, sculptor, designer, scenographer, anatomist, musician, planner, botanist, and inventor. (Imagine the confusion in job interviews). Skip the line and discover his wondrous universe of brainiac inventions and art at Venice's Leonardo da Vinci Museum.
Want to know more about the guy who became a scientist before science was even a 'thing'? Leonardo da Vinci’s ideas went beyond the knowledge of his time, and in this homage to his life, work and amazing brain you'll learn all about his world without leaving Venice.
Get hands-on with working models of his works in over 500 square meters. There's a collection of over 60 functioning machines, from his art to his engineering projects. At each one you'll find notes on how it's meant to work.
See the War Machines, the Civil Engineering Machines, the Flying Machines, the Ideal City, and the Principles of Physics, learn from a host of multimedia displays and then, when your mind is finally fried by his genius, get yourself (or your favorite da Vinci fan) a gift from the bookshop.
- Vaporetto: Line 1 to S. Toma' SX
- Walk: 10 minutes walking from Central Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket