- Enjoy an amazing concert in the Chiesa di San Vidal, a beautiful 17th-century church!
- Sit back and enjoy classics such as Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons and Mozart’s A Little Night Music
- Soak up the talents of a widely acclaimed musical ensemble and the amazing acoustics of this Venetian church
Ready to be rocked by Baroque? Listen to a spectacular concert in the 17th-century Church of Vidal in Venice. Mozart, Bach, Vivaldi, and more come to melodious life in a romantic night out - one that just might be a high note of your holiday.
The Interpreti Veneziani picked up their bows, violins, and harpsichords in 1987, and immediately became a staple of the music scene in Venice.
You'll be moved by the chamber ensemble as they perform on the former altar, right under the painting San Vidal on Horseback by the Renaissance master, Carpaccio.
The ensemble's exuberance and all-Italian brio will stay in your mind long after the music ends.
Show your smartphone voucher at the entrance and pick your seat!
Starting Time: 21:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
I just wish they had started on time instead of a half hour late.