Tickets for Doge's Palace: Skip The Line
Experience the splendor of the Venetian Republic
- The Golden Staircase (Scala d'Oro) dates back to the mid-15th century. This ornate central staircase offered an impressive entrance for visiting dignitaries
- Bypass the often-lengthy lines to get right into the public chambers and fascinating history of Venice's once-all-powerful Doges
- Also get access to historical highlights Correr Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, and Archeological Museum, all on St. Mark's Square
Skip the line to the Doge's Palace in Venice. The exterior hints at the beauty, and inside, with a golden staircase, triumphal arches, and frescoed walls, you'll get a sense of the splendor and power contained herein. This ticket also gets you access to other key sights on St. Mark's Square: Correr Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, and Archeological Museum.
The first Doge's Palace was built on this spot in the 9th century, but was destroyed by fire. The present Gothic palace dates back to the 14th century (with many renovations and refurbishments along the way). However, it stands tall as a beautiful reminder of the power of the Venetian Republic.
To enter the Doge's Palace is to trip back in time to uncover the history and culture of the City of Masks. Inside, you'll find fantastically ornate rooms, decorated by artists such as Titian, Veronese, Tiepolo, and Tintoretto.
Another highlight is walking the notorious Bridge of Sighs - so named for the laments of the convicted criminals as they made their way to the New Prison.
You'll also get access to other St. Mark's Square historical highlights, Biblioteca Marciana, Archeological Museum, and the Correr Museum (originally designed to be a residence for Napoleon).
- Skip-the-line access to the Doge's Palace
- Skip-the-line access to the Correr Museum
- Skip-the-line access to the National Archaeological Museum
- Skip-the-line access to the Biblioteca Marciana
- Guided tour
- Audio guide
- Temporary exhibitions. Customers that want to visit the temporary exhibitions must pay an additional fee at the ticket office
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of each attraction you visit.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Last admission one hour before closing
- Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum and Biblioteca Marciana open at 10:00