- The Golden Staircase (Scala d'Oro) dates back to the mid-15th century. This ornate central staircase offered an impressive entrance for visiting dignitaries
- Bypass the often-lengthy lines to get right into the public chambers and fascinating history of Venice's once-all-powerful Doges
- Also get access to historical highlights Correr Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, and Archeological Museum, all on St. Mark's Square
Skip the line to the Doge's Palace in Venice. The exterior hints at the beauty, and inside, with a golden staircase, triumphal arches, and frescoed walls, you'll get a sense of the splendor and power contained herein. This ticket also gets you access to other key sights on St. Mark's Square: Correr Museum, Biblioteca Marciana, and Archeological Museum.
The first Doge's Palace was built on this spot in the 9th century, but was destroyed by fire. The present Gothic palace dates back to the 14th century (with many renovations and refurbishments along the way). However, it stands tall as a beautiful reminder of the power of the Venetian Republic.
To enter the Doge's Palace is to trip back in time to uncover the history and culture of the City of Masks. Inside, you'll find fantastically ornate rooms, decorated by artists such as Titian, Veronese, Tiepolo, and Tintoretto.
Another highlight is walking the notorious Bridge of Sighs - so named for the laments of the convicted criminals as they made their way to the New Prison.
You'll also get access to other St. Mark's Square historical highlights, Biblioteca Marciana, Archeological Museum, and the Correr Museum (originally designed to be a residence for Napoleon).
- Doge's Palace: Make sure to take the fast line for pre-purchased tickets, go through the security check and then scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstile
- Correr Museum, National Archeological Museum & Biblioteca Marciana: Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the Correr Museum. From there, you can then visit the National Archaeological Museum and the Library. It is not possible to leave end re-enter
- Your ticket is valid for 3 months from the first visit
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Museo Correr, Archaeological Museum and Biblioteca Marciana open at 10:00.
Doge's Palace & Gondola Ride: Skip The Line
Toast the golden age of Venice with a gondola ride and a tour of the palaces
Nice, it take 1 minute to enter the palace
Adorei a sala de armas e as celas da prisão também. Arquitetura fantástica e tudo muito fácil de entender e intuitivo.
Valeu muito a pena e não teve fila para entrar, pois compramos com antecedencianpela internet