- Take a tour with a difference and learn the secrets of the codega and the Serenissima Republic
- Hear stories, myths and legends that get curiouser and curiouser, from angels to elephants!
- See the sights of Venice as you go back to the 15th century with your costumed guide
Take a Carnival tour of Venice and hear about the city's curiosities. Your theatrical guide will make you laugh, shudder and admire the sights while telling you all about Casanova and the Levantine, the gondolier who became a priest - and a story we won't spoil about a certain elephant...
This top-rated, best-selling Carnival tour takes you back to the mid-15th century, a time when nobles and wealthy Venetians would walk with a servant called codega. He would light the way with a lantern, telling funny stories. And that's exactly what he'll do for you!
Walk the maze of Venice's streets with your lantern-wielding guide, learn about the Serenissima Republic and its Carnival.
What did Casanova and the Levantine do here? What's the story behind the gondolier who became a priest, and what was that about an elephant in a church?!
Why was the bridge between two convents named The Devil's Bridge, and are there really ghosts haunting parts of Venice today?
A captivating tour that the whole clan will love - and a totally weird and wonderful way to see the sights.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the tour guide at the meeting point, the well in front of the San Gallo Theatre-San Gallo Hotel
- An assistant will wait for you with a signboard saying 'CARNIVAL TOUR'
- You must be there 15 minutes before the beginning of the tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket