- Enjoy the sights of the Grand Canal from the Ca' Pesaro palace, which was once inhabited by the noble Pesaro family, and explore two incredible museums
- Admire 19th and 20th-century paintings, sculptures, drawings, photographs, and installations by Italian and international artists, in the International Gallery of Modern Art
- See Prince Enrico's collection of Japanese Edo art, including miniature sculptures, weapons, as well as gorgeous Islamic ceramics, in the Oriental Art Museum
Once the home of Venetian nobles, two world-class museums occupy the space inside this opulent ex-palace.
Explore a huge collection of 19th and 20th-century paintings, as well as Expressionist and Surrealist art in The International Gallery of Modern Art.
In the Oriental Art Museum, ogle the many treasures from Prince Enrico di Borbone's jaunt across Asia from 1887–89. Marvel at beautiful antique Islamic ceramics, an exquisite carved Chinese chess set from the 18th century, and more.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket