Tickets for Vancouver Lookout: Skip the line
A 360° panorama over downtown Vancouver and the mountains and ocean beyond
- Shoot to the summit of Vancouver's skyline in just 40 second
- Enjoy breathtaking views over the city and its surrounding landscapes
- Entrance is valid all day for multiple visits - see the city in the morning and lit up at night
Some cities are so pretty they just need to be seen from above. Take to the summit of the Vancouver skyline, and drink in the panoramic views of mountains, Pacific Ocean, and sparkling cityscape from the Vancouver Lookout Observation Deck. A skip-the-line ticket will even let you see the line-up forming below!
Elevate your perspective and be whisked to the sky-scraping top of downtown Vancouver. The Vancouver Lookout is a funky flying saucer-shaped observation deck that hovers above the city's iconic Harbour Centre, and provides incredible 360° views across The City of Glass.
With your ticket valid all day with multiple entrances included, you can see the city yawn to life in the morning, and light up like Christmas at night.
With the world-famous Stanley Park, Pacific Ocean, and the rugged North Shore and Olympic Peninsula Mountains ranges appearing in one eye-watering panoramic sweep beyond the city, you may find yourself double-taking till you're dizzy!
- Admission ticket (valid all day for multiple entrances)
- Complimentary guided tour in English
- Kids programs
- Groups & tours
Present your smartphone voucher at the turnstile and skip the ticket line to get in.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- On Foot: located in the heart of the city, a short walk from major hotels, and a few blocks from the Vancouver Convention and Exhibition Centre, the Cruise Ship Terminal, and historic Gastown
- Transit: located across the street from Waterfront Station where you’ll find the SkyTrain (light rail system), Canada Line (connecting YVR Airport to Vancouver and Richmond) and the SeaBus (passenger ferry to North Vancouver). City bus stops are located at the front and rear of the building
- Parking: to complement metered parking, a convenient parkade is located at 450 W. Cordova Street, adjacent to Harbour Center. Motor coach passenger pickup and drop off is in designated zones on Richards Street and Seymour Street
To make your visit extra special, book a table at the Top of Vancouver, the revolving restaurant located at the top of The Vancouver Lookout.