Tickets for The National Museum of Cinema - Mole Antonelliana: Skip The Line + Open Bus 48h
It's lights, camera, action at Turin's Cinema Museum plus 48 hours of open bus!
- Skip the lines at the Mole Antonelliana panoramic elevator and the National Cinema Museum
- Hop on and off the handy bus as many times as you like and see the sights of Turin for 48 hours
- See the city of Turin from a different point of view & save time and money on transport
Skip the lines at the Mole Antonelliana's panoramic elevator and see Turin's mountain panorama from new, lofty heights. Explore the world of movies at the National Cinema Museum, and ride the Hop-on Hop-off bus for 48 hours. The best way to see Turin and save time and money!
The Mole Antonelliana is now home to the National Museum of Cinema, which is spread across several floors in a unique upward spiral - the architecture in here is something pretty special to look at.
Observe the historical progress of world cinema across the different levels. Then climb to the dome of the Mole Antonelliana in a special panoramic elevator to the tempietto. Breathe in the mountain air from the temple, 26m above it all!
Want to see more of Turin's sights? The Hop-on Hop-off Bus covers them all and lasts for 48 hours!
- Skip-the-line admission to the National Museum of Cinema
- Skip-the-line admission to the panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana
- Access to all 3 lines of the Hop-on Hop-off Bus City Sightseeing Torino for 48 hours
- Audio guide in the National Museum of Cinema
- Guided tour of the National Museum of Cinema (available onsite for an extra fee in Italian on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays at 12:00 and 16:30)
- Please swap your smartphone voucher for paper tickets on the Hop-on Hop-off Bus. You'll receive a ticket for the buses and one for The National Museum of Cinema
- After swapping your voucher, your ticket for the bus will be activated and valid for 48 hours. You can visit the museum during the following 48 hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus
- Line A: first departure at 10:00, last at 18:00, buses every 60 minutes
- Line B: first departure at 09:30, last at 17:00, buses every 90 minutes
- Line C: first departure at 09:45, last at 15:45, buses every 120 minutes
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Line A 1) Piazza Castello 2) Piazza Vittorio Veneto (Mole Antonelliana) 3) Via Villa della Regina 4) Monte dei Cappuccini 5) Medieval District - Scientific Museums 6) Corso Massimo D'Azeglio 7) Piazza Carlo Felice 8) Duomo - Royal Museums - Porte Palatine
Line B 1) Piazza Castello 2) Via Accademia Albertina 3) Medieval District - Scientific Museums 4) Corso Unità d'Italia 5) Via Nizza 5s) Stazione FS Lingotto 6) Corso Sebastopoli 7) Corso Castelfidardo 8) Stazione FS Porta Susa
Line C 1) Piazza Castello 2) Stazione FS Porta Susa 3) Allianz Stadium & Juventus Museum 4) Venaria Reale 5) La Mandria Park 6) Borgo Dora
Before it became a monument for national unity, and a defining landmark in Turin's skyline, the Mole Antonelliana was designed as a synagogue by the architect Alessandro Antonelli.