- Learn the exciting story of this underground cave complex from your guide, from its formation to its amazing discovery
- Observe stalagmites, stalactites, and cascades that look like eerie sculptures - and make your own mind about the rain spirits
- See bats and blind fish with transparent bodies in one of Mexico's most incredible natural wonders
The Mayans once descended into Mexico's Aktun Chen Cave to perform their rituals, and to invoke the rain god Chaac. Find out how this amazing cave was formed with a guide. See stalactites and stalagmites, swim in the waters, and whatever you do, don't disturb the rain spirits.
Get the exciting story behind the formation of Aktun Chen Cave from your guide on this thrilling tour to a huge cave network, first discovered by the Mayans.
Walk through this sprawling underground complex, learn why it was considered a sanctuary for rain spirits (allegedly living in the Aktun Chen cenote), and go for a cool swim or snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
There's life in the murky tunnels of this 5-million-year-old grotto, from bats to blind fishes with ghostly, transparent bodies!
Be wowed by giant limestone formations and magical-looking columns made of minerals.
This mysterious grotto is a must-see site in Mexico!
Show your mobile ticket at the entrance of the park and join the next available tour. Tours start every 25 minutes.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Aktun Chen All Inclusive: Fast Track
A thrilling adventure, deep beneath and high above the Mexican jungle
Aktun Chen Zipline: Fast Track
Soar through the skies on 10 amazing zip lines, and visit the zoo!