- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, in front of Las Venta Metro Station, exit Calle Julio Camba
- Please be there 15 minutes before departure time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Get transported from Madrid to Toledo, and journey through the centuries on a guided tour of this UNESCO World Heritage-listed city
- Visit Toledo's architectural and sightseeing highlights such as the magnificent Toledo Cathedral, and the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, the oldest in Europe
- Witness The Burial of the Count of Orgaz – the stunning masterpiece by Spanish Renaissance artist El Greco, in the medieval Church of Santo Tomé
The entire city of Toledo is a UNESCO World Heritage site, so you know it's got a bit of wow-factor to it. With remnants of bygone kingdoms visible throughout the city, you can trace Spain's cultural heritage just by walking around.
Take a guided tour of Toledo's sightseeing highlights, and be transported back through the centuries with captivating storytelling relating the city's most turbulent and vibrant chapters.
Your tour will take you from Madrid to Toledo, where you'll have time to stretch your legs at Zocodover Square before proceeding to Toledo Cathedral. As stunning on the inside as its dramatic exterior promises, mesmerizing light pours through stained glass windows illuminating the ornate nave.
Proceed to the Church of Santo Tomé, home to something rather special: The Burial of the Count of Orgaz by El Greco. The champion of Spain's Renaissance lived and created some of his finest works in Toledo, and this masterpiece is well worth checking out.
You'll also visit the Jewish Quarter. With a winding network of charming cobblestones streets lined with bakeries and centuries-old architecture, it's a total must.