- See the city from the comfort of a sightseeing bus with 9 stops and 360º panoramic views of Toledo's top sights
- Visit the Alcázar of Toledo and the Gothic cathedral at your leisure, including a free guided tour of the Alcázar (closed on Mondays)
- Enjoy audio commentaries in 12 languages and a flexible 3-month ticket so you can hop on the tour whenever you're ready
See one of the most beautiful cities in Spain from the comfort of a big red sightseeing bus! This tour of Toledo includes 9 convenient stops and 360º panoramic views of the city's top sights for a full 24 hours. It also includes entry to the Alcázar of Toledo and a guided walking tour.
The trip starts at the Alcázar of Toledo, at the highest point of the city. Take a free tour to get some local insights.
Hop off at Puerta de Bisagra, also known as the famous Bisagra Gate, originally built in the 10th century. Enjoy the views from way up high as you cruise all the way to the Mirador del Valle viewpoint. Hop off again to check out the city from a whole new perspective and snap some great photos.
Carry onto Puente de San Martín, where you can take a walk over the bridge for awesome old town views. Soak up the sun, hop back on, and continue to the newer part of Toledo, at Reconquista Avenue.
At Tavera, step inside an old Renaissance-style building, the Hospital de Tavera, which is now a museum. Book your ticket now and start planning for Toledo!
- Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus. You can hop on and off at any bus stop
- Your ticket is activated when you first use it and then valid for 24 hours
- Alcázar palace: show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 1) Alcázar
- 2) Puerta de Bisagra
- 3) Estación AVE
- 4) Remonte Safont
- 5) Mirador del Valle
- 6) AC Hotel Ciudad de Toledo
- 7) Puente de San Martín
- 8) Av. de la Reconquista
- 9) Puerta de Bisagra