- Head out in search of dolphins on an exclusive catamaran adventure
- Listen to the sonar conversations of dolphins with underwater sound equipment and speakers on deck
- Swim and snorkel in the crystal-clear ocean, and enjoy free water on board to quench your thirst
Dolphins and whales banter just as much as humans and now's your chance to hear them thanks to underwater sound equipment and speakers. On this two-hour catamaran adventure, you'll sail in search of the underwater sonar calls of majestic marine mammals. Slap on a snorkel, jump in, and enjoy some swimmingly good fun in the water yourself – you'll have a whale of a time!
The whales and dolphins of Tenerife are thriving in their natural habitat, and hearing them talk is enough to give you goosebumps. Their sophisticated form of communication has baffled and enchanted us mere humans for centuries – these marvelous mammals can identify one another by whistle alone, without even seeing each other!
Board your state-of-the-art catamaran and sail off into tranquillity with the aim of listening in on their conversations. Try your best to understand as well as hear them. You might find out how to catch a good seafood dinner for later!
For a change of pace, you'll also have the chance to swim and snorkel in the crystalline waters and bask in the life aquatic.
Please show your smartphone ticket at dock no. 8 where you will find the staff members and the boat with the White Tenerife logo. Be at the meeting point 30 minutes before the start of your cruise. Latecomers won't be waited for or refunded.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket