- See Tel Aviv's White City district, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with a friendly English-speaking guide
- Learn about the district's Bauhaus buildings, towering skyscrapers, and other quirky modern architectural styles
- Visit the Beit Hair Museum cultural complex for a self-guided discovery of Tel Aviv's recent developments
When you hear the words 'UNESCO World Heritage Site', you might think ancient monuments. But this two-hour walking tour of Tel Aviv's White City will make you do a double take!
Get to know the unique architecture of Tel Aviv in its famous district that's home to over 4,000 Modernist Bauhaus-style buildings. An English-speaking guide will provide a fascinating account of the district's role in Tel Aviv's storied past. Also, take a gander inside the Beit Hair Museum culture complex.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, in front of Cafe 65 (see map)
- Your guide holds a sign with the Tourist Israel logo on it
- The tour starts at 09:45. Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket