Tickets for Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Tallinn
This 24, 48 or 72-hour pass is the best way around the bustling Estonian capital
- Get 32 stops on three routes around the medieval Baltic capital - Old Town, Tallinn Zoo, Viru Gate and more - it's all covered
- The onboard multilingual audio guides will fill you in on the fascinating history of this vibrant historical center
- Get unlimited 24, 48, or 72-hour access to the fleet of red London-style double-decker buses and make your visit to Tallinn memorable and convenient
See all the best of Tallinn over 24, 48 or 72 hours. You'll be able to hop on and off the red double-decker buses at any of the 32 bus stops around the city. The three interconnected lines will get you to all of the Baltic capital's highlights, from St. Olav's Church, Viru Gate, Old Town, Town Hall Square and Alexander Nevsky Cathedral - and more. The audio guide will fill you in on the history and significance as you go!
This hop-on hop-off pass is having your cake and eating it too! Get all the way around Tallinn, taking in all its highlights, hop off (and back on) whenever you like, and get audio guide accompaniment!
There are three interconnected lines to make sure you take it all in. The Red Line covers the town center, the museums of Kadriorg Park, and the Seaplane Harbor. The Green Line connects the Pirita district, the TV Tower and the nearby Tallinn Botanic Gardens. The Blue Line is the best way to get you to the Estonian Open Air Museum and the Tallinn Zoo (Estonia's only zoo).
Take the guesswork and the legwork out of sightseeing and take in all of Tallinn!
- Access to the Tallinn Hop-on Hop-off Buses with 3 interconnected routes and 32 stops for 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Audio guide on the buses (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Finnish, Estonian)
- Earphones for the audio guide
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver as you hop on a bus. You can hop on and off at any stop and as often as you like. All 3 lines start at Viru Square, in front of the Viru Market.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Viru Square - Toompea Castle - Freedom Square - Estonia National Opera - Swissotel - Art Museum of Estonia-Kumu - Kadriorg Palace Ensemble - D-terminal, Port of Tallinn - A-terminal, Cruise Ship Terminal - Seaplane Harbor - Estonian Maritime Museum - Viru Square
Viru Square - Kadriorg Palace Ensemble - Song Festival Ensemble - Song Festival Ground - Estonian History Museum - Tallinna Botanic Garden - TV Tower - Pirita Convent - Pirita Port of Yachts - Russalka Monument - D-terminal, Port of Tallinn - A-terminal, Cruise Ship Terminal - Viru Square
Viru Square - Toompea Castle - Kristiine Shopping Centre - Open Air Museum - Zoo - Hippodrome - Hotel Tallinn - Balti Jaam/Old Town - Estonian Maritime Museum - D-terminal, Port of Tallinn - A-terminal, Cruise Ship Terminal - Seaplane Harbor - Viru Square
May - September every 20 min, October - April every 50 min, 26 December - 14 January every 20 min