Tickets for Opera at the Sydney Opera House
The best way to experience Sydney's #1 attraction
- Experience this Expressionist Modernist masterpiece from the inside
- Step into this world-famous Sydney must-see and get a dose of awe-inspiring culture
- Choose from a range of the most popular operas and soak up some high drama and high notes!
You'll never forget your first opera, especially if you watch it in the Sydney Opera House. And if you're already an opera aficionado, here's your chance to watch a performance in one of the world's most famous buildings!
This is the best way to experience Sydney's #1 attraction and UNESCO World Heritage-listed icon. Experience it as it's meant to be experienced, by slipping into your best clothes and taking in a show!
It's a must-see in Sydney and a magical experience for opera and theater fans!
- 19/7, 21/7, 23/7, 27/7: Lucia di Lammermoor
- 20/7, 25/7, 2/8, 4/8, 8/8, 14/8, 17/8, 21/8, 24/8: Rigoletto
- 18/7, 24/7, 26/7, 28/7, 1/8, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8, 13/8, 16/8, 18/8, 20/8, 22/8, 27/8, 29/8, 31/8: Aida
- 10/8, 15/8, 23/8, 25/8, 28/8, 30/8, 1/9: Il Turco
- Admission to the opera
- Food and beverages
- Backstage tour
- Transport and parking
- Show your smartphone voucher at the box office to pick up your ticket
- The opera starts at 19:30 - please pick up your ticket at least 30 minutes before!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.