- See the sights of Stockholm from a new angle - it's even more interesting from the water
- Hop on and off wherever you like for 24 hours, or for 72 hours, meaning zero transport hassles
- See sights like the Royal Palace, Vasa Museum, Gröna Lund amusement park and more!
Take to the water for a stunning tour of Stockholm from a whole new angle. With a 24-hour (or 72-hour) pass, hop on and off anywhere you like, all day and into the night! See sights like the Vasa Museum, Gröna Lund amusement park, and lots more. The stress-free way to see the Swedish capital.
Hop aboard one of Stockholm’s oldest sightseeing boats for a fun and comfy way to see the city from a different angle.
With a 24-hour pass or a bumper 72-hour pass in your pocket, you'll have access to the very best of what Stockholm has to offer, hopping on and off wherever you please.
Starting at the Royal Palace, cruise past the Vasa Museum, Gröna Lund amusement park, and loads more along the route, as well as the cruise terminal Stadsgårdskajen.
Or, if you're into snapping those stunning landmarks from the water, stay onboard and enjoy the ride.
- 24 or 72-hour access to the hop-on hop-off boats (depending on the selected ticket)
Show your smartphone ticket as you board the boat. You can hop on and off the red sightseeing boats at any stop and any time that you like.
- Boats depart every 20 minutes
- During winter season, boats do not operate stop 6
- Please note that stop 1 is temporarily moved due to road construction. The boat will now stop 100 m from the original stop, right next to McDonald's, under the bridge
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- (1) Royal Palace
- (2) Nybroplan
- (3) Vasa Museum
- (4) Skeppsholmen
- (5) ABBA The Museum / Gröna Lund Tivoli
- (6) Viking Line / Stadsgården Cruise Berth (not during winter season)
- (7) Fotografiska Museum
- (8) Slussen
Hop-on Hop-off Bus Stockholm
See the city and its sights with no transport worries for 24 or 72 hours
Hop-on Hop-off Bus & Boat Stockholm
See Stockholm's sights from land or water for 24 or 72 hours