- See Palermo's sights hassle-free with the Hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Easy access to all the best stuff
- Ride two different lines (Line A and Line B) and get a free paper route map, plus free onboard WiFi, and audio guide and a free app - 'Sightseeing Experience'
- Get discounts for museums, concerts, theater, cinema and more
Palermo will feel a lot more manageable with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket. Ride two lines and see the historic center - this city boasts more stunning Art Nouveau buildings than anything else! See the main villas, Zisa Castle and loads more with an audio guide and discounts for attractions.
Palermo is yours to explore from the comforts of your big red Hop-on Hop-off bus! Ride Line A round the amazing historic center, and Line B to see the Art Nouveau architecture that makes this city so unique.
This ticket will totally eliminate any transport hassles and teach you about the city as you go. Plug into your audio guide and soak up the stories about the Cathedral of Monreale, the Teatro Massimo (home to the Orchestra Sinfonica Siciliana), the main villas, Zisa Castle and more.
This ticket also gets you discounted entry to a number of museums, concerts, theaters and cinemas at the Gallery of Modern Art, the Orchestra Sinfonica Siciliana, the Teatro Biondo and the Cinema Association.
Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus. You can hop and and off whenever and as often as you like!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Stops Line A)
- 1) Teatro Politeama
- 2) Teatro Massimo
- 3) Quattro Canti
- 4) Palazzo Steri
- 5) Orto Botanico
- 6) Stazione Centrale
- 7) Palazzo Reale
- 8) Cattedrale
- 9) Mercato Vucciria (depends on the season)
Stops Line B)
- 1) Teatro Politeama
- 2) Giardino Inglese
- 3) Villa Malfitano
- 4) Castello della Zisa
- 5) Mercato del Capo
- 6) Teatro Massimo
- 7) Porto
Operating Hours - Line A (from stop 1 - Teatro Politeama)
- 1 Apr - 4 Nov: 09:30-17:00, every 30 min., one additional bus at 18:00 between 1 July & 15 Sep
- 5 Nov - 31 Mar: Mon-Fri 10:00, 11:00 & 12:00, Sat, Sun & holidays every 30 minutes between 10:00 and 13:00
Operating Hours - Line B (from stop 1 - Teatro Politeama)
- 1 Apr - 4 Nov: 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 14:40, 15:20, 16:00 & 17:00
- 5 Nov - 31 Mar: Mon-Fri 13:00, Sat, Sun & holidays 13:30 & 14:30