- Take the whole crew to a 16th century-themed park full of white-knuckle rides and adventures, centered around a lake
- Get great views of the city from up high on El Desafio, a freefall tower with huge rewards
- There's heaps for kids, from flying caterpillars to 4D movies, bumblebee coasters, and a special splashing area
Slip, slide, splash, or sunbathe, it's all in a day's adventure at Seville's Isla Mágica. This time-saving smartphone ticket lets you skip the ticket line and get to the magic even faster. Enjoy merry-go-rounds, free-fall rides, slippery slides, and more!
Agua Mágica - an area inside Isla Mágica - was once hired out by Tom Cruise exclusively so his daughter Suri could enjoy it without anyone else there. We bet she loved having that giant wave pool all to herself.
Make like a Cruise and try Anaconda, Isla Mágica's waterfall experience in a dense forest. Hold on for the sudden drops, and prepare to get wet.
Don't bother drying off, the Iguazu waterfall is next. Ride down the famous South American waterfall (OK, it's a smaller version) at over 50 km/h and watch the big wave soaking everyone walking nearby! No one gets out of this place dry.
Little kids have plenty to do too. Chill out on the merry-go-round, cruise along on a lazy river, take a ride on a mechanical llama or ride a bumper car shaped like a piranha fish. It's the best of the Amazon, without actually going there. And hey, if it's good enough for Suri...
Scan you smartphone ticket directly at the turnstiles.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Afternoon tickets are valid from 16:00 when the park is closing at 22:00 and from 17:00 when the park is closing at 23:00 or 00:00
- Attractions, restaurants, games and other sections may have opening and closing areas different from those of the park. You can find specific timetables at the facilities entrance and at the 'Visitor Assistance' office