- Access three fun attractions in 48 hours inside Seoul's COEX Center with the Gangnam COEX Pass
- Go inside COEX's wondrous Aquarium, swoon over K-pop icons at SMTOWN Museum, and catch a movie at Megabox
- Hop on a shuttle bus back to Incheon International Airport and store your bags at the City Airport Limousine Building
The Gangnam COEX Pass is your VIP ticket to Seoul's premier entertainment hubs. Here's the deal: the pass lets you access the COEX Aquarium, SMTOWN Museum, and Megabox Cinema. You've got 48 hours to visit all three places.
You will also benefit from handy shuttle transport to the airport. The intricacies of Korean-English translation means that this may be referred to as a limousine, but we can confirm it is, in fact, an air-conditioned bus.
Go on an oceanic adventure in zones devoted to marine animals, mangroves, coral reefs, see a Korean garden. There's even a penguin playground! Some 40,000 amazing creatures are on show, from tortoises to tarantulas.
COEX Artium SMTOWN Museum
In South Korea, K-pop is king. Some of the artists on SMTOWN's roster are global superstars, and the label's museum is a treasure trove for K-pop aficionados and curious newbies alike. See authentic stage outfits, photo books, and promotional posters. You can even meet famous artists through AR technology for a small fee.
Megabox COEX Cinema
Each Gangnam COEX Pass includes one ticket for a movie showing at the Megabox Cinema. The latest films and other special performances are on offer throughout the year – see what takes your fancy.
Show your smartphone voucher to the staff at the venue to receive your ticket.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- City Airport Limousine: Non-stop shuttle bus from COEX to Incheon Airport, terminal 1 & 2. Your ticket includes a one-way trip. It is recommended to book ahead of time. Please ask at any of the COEX counters or go to the limousine counter at COEX
- SMTOWN Museum: The only cameras allowed to use are phone cameras. Last admission is 30 minutes before closing