- Hop aboard a comfortable modern ferry and sail across the San Francisco Bay
- Admire the iconic scenery of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the downtown skyline, and keep an eye out for dolphins, sharks, and sea lions
- Wander around the charming seaside town of Sausalito and take amazing photos, browse art galleries and craft shops, and check out the local café culture
Leave the towering San Francisco skyline behind you, and make for the peaceful town of Sausalito with a roundtrip ferry ticket there and back again.
Combining the quaint charm of a Mediterranean fishing village with breathtaking views of the Golden Gate Bridge and downtown San Francisco on the horizon, Sausalito is about as idyllic as it gets. Sail across the Bay and revel in the beautiful scenery as you make for the hills of Marin County.
Drift under the gaze of the Golden Gate Bridge and keep an eye out for sea lions, dolphins, and sharks patrolling the warm Pacific waters. See Alcatraz in the distance, and let the fresh sea breeze blow the cobwebs away.
You'll dock at the charming town of Sausalito, where you can saunter around the quiet streets and get some spectacular photos across the Bay. The town is teeming with art galleries, craft shops, and cafés - perfect for a relaxing afternoon away from the noise of the city.
The journey concludes with a calm crossing back to San Francisco.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the Blue & Gold Fleet Box Office at PIER 39
- The ferry departs from PIER 41
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your chosen timeslot
- From Sausalito you can take any ferry back during the day
- Cruises may not operate during inclement weather (check at the ticket booth)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Departure from PIER 41:
- Mon-Fri: 11:20, 13:15, 15:05 & 16:55
- Sat, Sun & Holidays: 11:10, 13:05, 14:15, 15:35, 16:50 & 19:15
Departure from Sausalito:
- Mon-Fri: 12:40, 14:30, 16:20 & 17:35
- Sat, Sun & Holidays: 11:50, 13:45, 14:55, 16:55, 17:50 & 20:00
Roundtrip Ferry from San Francisco to Angel Island
Take a boat trip to one of the finest historical sites in the Bay Area
Escape from the Rock: Bay Cruise
Cruise through the history of Alcatraz, from escape attempts to infamous inmates