- Sail out across San Francisco Bay in a luxurious yacht cruise
- Enjoy a hot buffet lunch with juices, teas, and coffee - beers, wine and cocktails can also be purchased from the bar
- Take in the dramatic maritime scenery of the bay, the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, and more
Lunch can be a crummy sandwich and a bland puddle of soup, or it can be carefree cruise across San Francisco Bay with a hot buffet of seasonal cuisine, sweet treats, and freshly brewed coffee. This Lunch Cruise is a no-brainer for the lunch lover and the cruise-aholic!
Hop aboard a luxurious yacht and throw your worries to the wind, with a breezy two-hour lunch cruise across the blue of San Francisco Bay.
With jazzy background music providing the perfect accompaniment to the clink of glasses and the whish of the waves, you'll tuck into a buffet of fresh seasonal salads, hot mouthwatering mains, and sinful desserts.
Float beneath the colossal Golden Gate Bridge, spot wild seabirds swooping around Alcatraz, and see the sunlight glinting off the downtown rooftops. The only icebergs you need to worry about are in the salad!
Wine, beer and cocktails are also available. Lunch doesn't get more relaxing than this.
- Show your smartphone ticket at Hornblower Cruises & Events on Pier 3
- Boarding starts at 11:30, departure is at 12:00. Please check in at least 30 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Menu (due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change)
- Seasonal Fruit Display, Baby Green Salad, Asiago Caesar Salad, Couscous Salad
- Chicken Cacciatore, Pan Seared Basa, Chef's Selection Vegetarian Pasta, Roasted Red Potatoes, Seasonal Fresh Vegetables, Boudin Sourdough Bread
- Assorted cookies, bars and cakes
San Francisco Dinner Cruise
Four courses, amazing San Francisco views and live jazz on the water
San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise
Fine dining, stunning views and live jazz on the water – this is the life!