- Experience breathtaking views of the San Francisco waterfront, including Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island, on a sustainable boat cruise that uses eco-friendly biodiesel
- Take advantage of an award-winning audio tour (available in 16 languages) and learn the city's colorful history as you cruise
- Choose from 8-12 daily departures starting at 10:00 (9:15 in summer)
San Fran may be a tech hub, but you didn't come here to watch bearded guys work in open plan offices. Besides, San Francisco is home to world-class sights like the majestic Golden Gate Bridge and eerie Alcatraz Island. You'll see both these highlights and more when you take to the water for this San Francisco Bay Cruise, complete with audio guide.
Your personal guide comes in 16 languages - just plug in and soak up the history of the City by the Bay. There's a full bar and snacks on board if you need refreshments, but you might be too distracted by the sights. From Fisherman’s Wharf to North Beach, historic Fort Mason, Hyde Street Pier and, of course, the imposing Golden Gate Bridge.
This cruise even goes around Alcatraz, the prison that was inescapable for some of the most hardened criminals in the country. Keep your eyes peeled for sea lions, pelicans, even whales!
Soak up sights, info and a little salty sea air on this popular Bay Cruise. When you head back to Fisherman's Wharf you can even visit two National Historic Landmarks: the WWII submarine USS Pampanito and the merchant vessel USS Jeremiah O’Brien.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket window of Red and White Fleet on Pier 43 1/2, Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Streetcar: F to Jefferson & Taylor.