- Take a breathtakingly scenic 60-minute seaplane flight (minimum 2 people per booking) along the coast with an experienced and professional pilot
- Fly over Golden Gate Bridge, Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park and famed prison Alcatraz and more and look for whale and porpoise below you
- Shuttle transportation to and from Pier 39 in San Francisco is included
Treat yourself to a flight above the sights of San Francisco and see the city from the skies. This deluxe 60-minute flight blends jaw-dropping Californian coastal scenery with a bit of whale-spotting, too! Minimum two people per experience.
Get collected from central San Francisco and driven to the bayside village of Sausalito. Board your seaplane at the seabase and watch the cars get smaller as you start your flight over the scenic green Marin County.
See where Sir Francis Drake might have landed over a century ago, at Tomales Bay. Look out for whales and porpoises below at the Pt. Reyes National Seashore, and witness panoramic views of Pt. Reyes Lighthouse on the jutting cliffs.
Heading along the one-of-a-kind Northern Californian coastline you'll see the busy Highway One before flying back over the legendary Golden Gate Bridge herself!
As well as all this you'll see Crissy Field, Downtown San Francisco, AT&T Park – home of the Major League Baseball World Champion San Francisco Giants, Alcatraz and Angel Island.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Fog City from a whole new point of view.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the representative at Pier 39, in front of the Hard Rock Cafe at Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133. The shuttle is marked Seaplane Adventures
- The shuttle departs at 12:15, please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure! The flight takes place at 13:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
San Francisco City Sites by Seaplane
Enjoy a spot of west coast flightseeing - seaplane style!