- Take West Coast sightseeing to the next level and tour San Fran and the Greater Bay Area in a seaplane
- Soar over the Golden Gate National Reserve, the white sands of Stinson Beach, and the giant redwoods of Muir Woods
- Loop around and fly over the Golden Gate Bridge, Downtown San Francisco, Alcatraz Island, and Angel Island, before a smooth landing at Sausalito's Richardson Bay
Strap yourself in for a high-flying adventure of seismic proportions, and tour San Francisco and the Greater Bay Area in a sturdy seaplane. Take off from a seaside airbase and soar above the wild beauty of Golden Gate National Reserve. Fly along the rugged coast, and swoop over ancient California Redwoods, Downtown San Francisco, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz Island. Shuttle transfer from Pier 39 is included!
From thousands of feet up you'll see the epic scale of Golden Gate National Reserve's active seismic landscape. Zoom across the rugged rocky terrain over the white sands of Stinson Beach towards Muir Woods, and see the tallest trees in the world, the towering California Redwoods.
Loop around and fly back over the iconic vermillion of the Golden Gate Bridge towards San Francisco. See the city's famous downtown skyline sparkle in the sun, and buzz above Crissy Field and AT&T Park, home of the San Francisco Giants.
Your West Coast jaunt concludes with a swoop down over the infamous prison island of Alcatraz, and the immigrant gateway of Angel Island, before cruising in for a smooth landing back in Sausalito’s Richardson Bay.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the shuttle driver at the pickup location
- The Seaplane Adventures shuttle will pick you up at Pier 39, in front of the Hard Rock Cafe, at 14:30. Make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket