- See the sights of San Francisco the fun way on a bike - it's the best way to map your own adventure
- Get a rear rack, front camera bags, locks, water holder, helmets and maps - all included
- See the Conservatory of Flowers, Arboretum/Botanical Gardens, Shakespeare Garden, Japanese Tea Garden and more
The locals in San Francisco have been cycling around the 1,000+ acre Golden Gate Park for years. Hire a bike and explore it all on two wheels. See Stow Lake (great for Strawberry Hill views), the sprawling Ocean Beach, Conservatory of Flowers, Shakespeare Garden and more!
As a horticulturally diverse oasis and undoubtedly one of San Francisco's most picturesque public spaces, Golden Gate Park makes a great destination for a day's bike ride amongst gardens, playgrounds, picnic groves, lakes, trails and monuments!
Hop on your bike, and check out the beautiful Conservatory of Flowers. Pedal round the Arboretum/Botanical Gardens, get poetic in Shakespeare Garden and ride around the Japanese Tea Garden.
Make your way around Stow Lake for impressive views of Strawberry Hill and head onto the sprawling Ocean Beach on the oceanfront bike path.
Snap the sweeping sand dunes and brave surfers before heading back past Bison paddock, Spreckels Lake and more. It's a San Fran must if you're short on time and want to explore more!
- Bike rental for 1 calendar day
- Rear rack
- Front camera bags
- Water bottle holder
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Bike Rentals & Tours office at 1669 Haight Street
- Please bring a valid photo ID!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Lines 7 or 33 to Haight St & Stanyan St + 2 minutes walking.