- Join a guided bike tour and follow the curve of San Francisco's epic coastline from Fisherman's Wharf. Keep an eye out for the famous sea lions!
- Bike across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and soak in the fabled views across the bay
- Cruise downhill into Sausalito admiring the rugged coastal scenery
Join an energetic guide and pedal your way around San Francisco's incredible coastline. With the fresh Pacific wind in your hair you'll bike across the Golden Gate Bridge and cruise downhill into sunny Sausalito. Iconic sights and (California) dreamy photo ops abound!
- Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito Guided Bike Tour
- Bike rental for 24 hours (with front handlebar bag and rear gear rack)
- Helmet & City Map
- Food & beverages
- Entrance fees to venues/attractions
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the Bay City Bike Shop
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the tour starts. If you arrive late you will loose the bike tour and will be accommodated only with the bike rental
- Bonus bike rental included: bike may be kept up to 24 hours from the guided tour start time. Do not lock bikes up outside, as they are very likely to get stolen. Bikes kept overnight should be stored indoors - most hotels do offer complimentary bike storage. Please check with your concierge!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.